Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Back to School with a vengence! :)

Well today was our second day back to school, and frankly I'm bored in the sociology class and I hope I do okay! I spent several hours trying to read and study the first chapter for class tomorrow! At least our teacher is funny but it's a long 2 1/2 hours!

I miss Mar and Connie our Education professors classes went by so quickly when we were in their classes!

However some new things coming on the horizon like a possible position in a Christian School come fall! I'm excited about what God is doing for our valley in ways of leading us to go deeper with him and also to start somethings to try and draw our sister churches together!

Well I must get going must get to sleep earlier tonight since we're now getting up at 7:30 AM which really isn't too bad except I'm just not used to it! Good practice for later!

No comments:

Post a Comment