Sunday, February 19, 2012

I'm just realizing how fast this winter has flown by! In just a few weeks it will be time to turn our clocks ahead! I'm so excited to get back out and plant things! I've got several house plants that have grown beautifully and are need to be transplanted. My husband got me 4 new plants for Valentine's Day!

I've been doing some digging recently and found several new blogs that I'm totally enjoying! One is the following one, I find it so restful and peaceful right down to the music that's played! http://warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com/2012_02_01_archive.html
You'll have to check it out when you get a chance!
I'll be doing a little more with this type of blogging hopefully!
I also love doing tea and this weekend I'll be having a birthday/valentine's tea with my mom since her birthday is this weekend! Just had to share that link! More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment