Saturday, March 31, 2012

Some Magazines I've been enjoying!

I received an issue of Phylis Hoffman's Celebrate yesterday and I love it!
 I think I will be subscribing to it from now on. So many great entertaining ideas and yummy recipes included! I love having people over, but as of recently I haven't been able to because we're having some issues with our trailer and have been sleeping in the living room because we have no electric in the back part of our trailer (I had to shut the breaker off), so no air conditioning and it's been pretty warm during the days here and trailers seem to hold heat for some reason. But I'm rearranging the bedroom now too and hoping that I'll be able to create a small reading cozy corner in there if there is room, for it is quite a small bedroom. But I'm grateful for this place and grateful to God for giving us a roof over our heads!

Here is another magazine that I have enjoyed:
 I love drinking tea and having afternoon tea when I can. And this magazine also has some awesome recipes and tips in it! I'm going to be doing a study on Afternoon Tea for one of my classes and I'm planning to resubscribe to this magazine as a source of information and ideas! I have to go on a field trip with the study as well so I'll be choosing a tea room somewhere around here to check out!

Here is another magazine that is so inviting and that I really love:
 This has lots of good recipes as well as gardening advice, tablescaping and decorating ideas! I love it! These are my wind down magazines that I enjoy reading before going to bed at night they help me to fall asleep with lovely pictures in my mind. That goes back to Philippians 4:8 " Finally brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

These are just a few of the magazines I enjoy. Let me know of some that you enjoy! (I also enjoy Taste of Home, Simple & Delicious, & Healthy Cooking.)

No comments:

Post a Comment