Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Sunday

We had a wonderful Easter Sunday! Here some pics of my Easter Dinner table:
 Hubby came in Saturday night with the bouquet of flowers for the middle of the table. ( I had bought some silk flowers to use but quickly changed them out and used them on my piano.)
 I just came up with the idea to make bunnies out of Easter Eggs and rolled napkins, I thought they turned out so cute. I drew the faces on with a dry erase marker.
 My beautiful flowers from Hubby!











 Top of my piano decorated for Easter. The flowers were the silk ones I bought for the table and didn't have to use them there. (they are from Dollar Tree)

We had 2 pork roasts (we had 6 people here and I knew one wouldn't be enough besides we needed some left overs for Monday lunches), Mashed Potatoes, California Blend Vegetables, and Rolls, And a Strawberry Ice Cream Cake for dessert (that was for Bud's late birthday- his birthday was in March and he doesn't like regular cake and we couldn't afford an ice cream cake right then so we got one to celebrate for Easter).
Enjoyed a few hours with my in-laws, even though I read them the poem my momma wrote in memory of my dad and cried throughout it, but it's good to remember him, and they all wanted to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment