Monday, January 2, 2012

Starting again with FlyLady!

I don't know if many of you have heard of www.flylady.net but it's a pretty awesome website, they're also on facebook. I first learned about it when I was in college at Allegheny Wesleyan College, one of my professors told some of us girls about her! I'm giving her a whirl this year! My home just turns into chaos when we're in school soooo much and I'm running about doing the odd number of jobs that I do! But Fly Lady has daily missions for you to accomplish, and she's great at helping you get organized! I spent part of my day today organizing my meals and grocery list up for this week but even that I could have done in 15 minute increments! She has "Control Journals" for students, for the holidays, for the office, for the home and so many great ideas! I like using fly lady on facebook because it kind of gives you a support group of people that encourage you when you forget to do something or just plain drop the ball on cleaning tasks! It's been difficult this time around being in college since I'm married and now have a home to take care of and so many times things get left to do the next day and then they don't get done the next day, but I'm hoping I can keep up with fly lady this year!

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog background and y'all's wedding picture is so nice. =)

    I just checked out Flylady, for I had never heard of her, and she had some neat things to say.

    Blessings,
    ~Heather~

    ReplyDelete